Thursday, March 22, 2012

Romantic Gorilla - Romantic Gorilla (1998)


I had the misfortune of missing these guys (and girls) in the late nineties. I was still in high school at the time, and they came through town with, I believe, No Redeeming Social Value. I can't remember what stopped me from going, probably parental interference. In any case, my friends that did catch the show came back raving about the crazy opening act. So much so that I made it my personal mission to track down this CD. It was well worth the cash. I had kind of forgotten about it until recently, but damn does it still hold up. They were loud and fast - and I mean really loud and fast. They're also Asian. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but worth a look for sure. I have their split with Spazz as well if anyone's interested.

MEDIAFIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment