Thursday, January 17, 2013

What Now?


It appears that, as a result of Rapidshare's new policies, all of my files have been set to private. I apologize for the inconvenience. I will be working to provide new links shortly. For the time being, I'm going to use DivShare as an alternative. I am, however, open to suggestions.

Update: External Control and Hurts More Than Pain have been re-upped. The old DS links for You'd Better Say Goodbye, The Sun Refused To Shine, Proud To Be Your Enemy, We Will Bury You, and Bearded Menace Is Killing Music should still be operational. I will have Real World Real Time and System System System back up as soon as possible. I'd appreciate feedback on the DivShare links, as the stats function does not seem to be working correctly.

7 comments:

  1. Great job, my friend. How about Putlocker, 1fichier and Filecloud? They're great, you must check it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check these suggestions out. DivShare's a little cumbersome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might also suggest MirrorCreator, Sendspace, and netkups. I've used them all recently, and they seem to be relatively clean and hassle-free from a downloader's perspective. Uncertain about file retention times, though.
    I agree with the other folks about Filecloud and Zippyshare, too. They seem to be pretty solid at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really enjoying these compilations but have been unable to DL nos 4 to 9 via DivShare. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there anything I can do?
    POv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think all of the DivShare links have stopped working. I'm slowly working on re-upping them, averaging about one old one per new edition. #4 will be up probably by the end of the week, along with the new #30.

      Delete
    2. Great. The later DS links seem to be working fine,

      Delete